Issue 2: January 2017
- LOOKING AHEAD: Five of PPI's 2016 highlights and our plans to build on these successes in 2017
- THE 2017 PROGRAM THEMES...and how you can ensure that PPI programs stay relevant, timely, and engaging
- PPI'S NO MARKETING POLICY: A critical component of the PPI experience
- GOVERNANCE MATTERS: The rationale for board elections
Issue 1: August 2016
- What is in PPI's strategic plan and are we meeting our benchmarks?
- How do we choose roundtable themes and speakers?
- How are prospective PPI members identified and invited to join?
- What communications technologies are we using and what can members expect to see in the coming months?
- How does PPI secure its financial future?
- How are the PPI Board of Directors and Standing Committees staffed?