BULK DOWNLOAD OPTIONS
- All the Short Articles (88 pages, 6.2 MB)
- Securing Our Financial Future (152 pages, 3.6 MB)
- The Coming Pensions Crisis (127 pages, 3.1 MB)
- 2016 Presidential Candidates on Foreign Affairs (108 pages, 5.5 MB)
- Brexit and Beyond (276 pages, 12.8 MB) NEWLY ADDED, 7/21/16
Click the titles below to download the individual articles.
You need to be connected to the Internet to view these articles.
For off-line reading, we recommend that, while you have a strong wifi connection, open, download and save the articles you want to read on your computer or tablet.
You will find the related resources integrated with the sessions on the agenda in the app.
- Bond Rally Breaks Records as Investors Race to Safety – Financial Times
- The Wrong Lesson to Take from Negative Yields – Financial Times
Bubble Watch, 2016: Where and How?
- Billionaire Investor Jeremy Grantham Turns to Venture Capital – Institutional Investor
- How Stories Drive the Stock Market – The New York Times
- Jeremy Grantham Market Outlook – Business Insider
Strategies for Risk Mitigation and Management
- MIT's Stephen Ross Wins Deutsche Bank Economic Prize – Pensions & Investments
Risk and Volatility in an Uncertain World
- Institutional investors Overdue for Risk Management Overhaul – Business Insurance
China's Restructuring: How Are Investors Preparing?
- Bending, Not Breaking – The Economist
- China Eases Growth Slide With Debt-Driven Spending – Wall Street Journal
- MSCI A-Shares Denial Sends Beijing Clear Message – Financial Times
Is the Endowment Model Still Relevant?
- Advancing the Yale Model to Reflect New Market Dynamics – Pensions & Investments
- Institutional Investors to Embrace Illiquid Assets and Active Management in 2016 – BlackRock
The New Global Energy Crisis
- Markets Run Into Skepticism—and Regulators – Wall Street Journal NEWLY ADDED 7/26/16
- Where Oil Prices Go From Here – Wall Street Journal
The Looming Pension Challenge
- Securing Our Financial Future – Bipartisan Policy Center (152 pages)
- Study Finds Public Pension Promises Exceed Ability to Pay – The New York Times
- The Coming Pensions Crisis – Citi GPS (127 pages)
Cybersecurity Risk: How Should Investors Be Preparing?
- Investor Demands Cybersecurity and Talent to Define Board Agendas in 2016 EY – Wall Street Journal
The Risk Impact of Brexit
- Uncertainty in the Aftermath of the U.K. Referendum - IMF Outlook ADDED 7/22/16
- Brexit and Beyond - Foreign Affairs (276 pages) ADDED, 7/21/16
- Brexit Adds to Pension Funds’ Pain – Wall Street Journal ADDED, 7/12/16
- Brexit Could Be Britain's Gift To A Revitalized Europe – Forbes
- Brexit's False Democracy – Foreign Affairs
- How the Brexit Outcome Impacts Institutional Investors – Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute
Avoiding a World of Walls
- 2016 Presidential Candidates on Foreign Affairs – Ballotpedia (108 pages)
- U.S. Fears 'Brexit' Would Hurt Its Interests in Europe – Wall Street Journal
Implications of the 2016 U.S. Election
- Asia Ties After the US Elections – The Straits Times
- Bernie Sanders: Democrats Need to Wake Up – The New York Times
- Donald Trump's Jobs Plan Speech – Politico
- Losers! – The New Yorker
- Senate GOP Deeply Concerned Over Trump Effect – The Hill